The Belton Education Station Learning Center is very excited that you are interested to learn more about our program. We want you to know that BES is committed to high quality childhood education for our children. Children who experience a quality program are more likely to have greater academic success, enhanced self -esteem, and increased self- control.
Belton Education Core Values:
Standards of ethical behavior in early childhood care and education are based on commitment to core values that are deeply rooted in the history of our field. At BES we have committed ourselves professionally to:
- Appreciating childhood as a unique and valuable stage of the human life cycle.
- Basing our work with children on current knowledge of child development.
- Acknowledging and supporting the close ties between the child and family.
- Recognizing that children are best understood and supported in the context of family, culture, community, and society.
- Respecting the dignity, worth and uniqueness of each individual child, family member, and colleague.
- Helping children and adults achieve their full potential in the context of relationships that are based on trust, respect, and positive regard.
- Fostering an appreciation for and building a natural connection between the arts and learning.
Ages: 0 to 11 Months
Ages: 12 to 17 Months
Firewheel & Primrose
Toddler Ages: 18 to 24 Months
Mockingbird & Deer
Toddler Ages: 24 to 36 Months
Armadillos & Monarchs
Pre-School Ages: 3 to 4 Years
Roadrunner & Longhorn
Pre-School Ages: 4 to 5 Years
After School Care
Ages: 5 to 12 Years